OLD TOWN HALL
Wilton’s Old Town Hall located directly across the street from the Wilton Congregational Church, is a charming and intimate rental venue. The Wilton Garden Club oversees this historic building and manages all rentals. With its completely renovated and caterer friendly kitchen, Old Town Hall is the perfect place for family celebrations, classes, business meetings and more!
- Intimate and elegant setting
- Tasteful, historically appropriate décor
- Air conditioned and heated
- Completely renovated new kitchen (2016) and two bathrooms
- Windows can be darkened for media presentations
- Ample parking behind building
- Accommodates 53 people seated banquet style, 72 seated lecture style, or 114 people standing
- Ten 6’ tables and 72 chairs available for use
- Conveniently located near Route 7, Wilton Center and Metro North train station
Please click on the appropriate tabs below for additional information on rental fees and requirements, a sample insurance form, driving directions, OTH calendar and brochure.
For more information or to arrange a tour please send us an email by using the form below. OTH rentals are managed entirely by volunteers and while we will make every effort to contact you as soon as possible, please allow 24-48 hours for all rental inquiries. Thank you for your patience!
*Please Note: The phone at OTH (203-834-1032) is a landline and messages are not routinely checked.