Old Town Hall
Wilton’s Old Town Hall, located at 69 Ridgefield Road, is a charming and intimate rental venue. The Wilton Garden Club oversees this historic building and mangages all rentals. With its completetly renovated and caterer friendly kitchen, Old Town Hall is the perfect place for family celebrations, classes, business meetings and more!
- Intimate and elegant setting
- Tasteful, historically appropriate décor
- Air conditioned and heated
- Completely renovated new kitchen (2016) and two bathrooms
- Windows can be darkened for media presentations
- Ample parking behind building
- Accommodates 53 people seated banquet style, 72 seated lecture style, or 114 people standing
- Ten 6’ tables and 72 chairs available for use
- Conveniently located near Route 7, Wilton Center and Metro North train station
For rental fees, rules, and conditions of rental,
please refer to the Rental Agreement for Old Town Hall.
Providing Community Service, Education, Horticulture,
Conservation and Artistry